Serving the NSW south coast for over 30 YEARSBay Coast Cleaning Supplies have been providing products, service, supplies and advice to local business and the general public for over 30 years. We are constantly improving our range of products to support the needs of businesses and the growing demands of the far south coast.
Since 2021, new owners evans family have improved the business further by introducing many new products and suppliers. We now have a unique and diverse range, supplying businesses and the general public. We pride ourselves on service and endeavour to find a solution to your cleaning dilemmas.
Contact Us Today!
As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of personalised service. We proudly serve the far south coast of New South Wales.
Septic Safe Household Cleaning Products
If you have a septic system at home, it is important to know what products you can and can’t use. Some household cleaners and detergents can kill the bacteria that your septic system needs in order to work properly. Bleach and other strong disinfectants will seriously impair the effectiveness of your system.
Here are some helpful tips to keep your septic “safe”:
- Avoid using eucalyptus oil, bleach and ammonia based products
- Do not dispose of fats and oils down the kitchen sink
- Napisan and presoakers contain bleaching products
- Do not clean paint brushes in your drains
- Minimise the use of anti-bacterial hand wash
- Do not use toilet blues in bowl or cistern
Come and see our range of natural and septic safe products for your household needs, including the following:
- Hand Soaps
- Kitchen Cleaners
- Hair Shampoos and Conditioners
- General Household Cleaning Products